You’ve Built An Amazing Business…
Maybe it’s time to take a step back and let others step up?
Or maybe you’re considering bringing in an investor and ramping up?
Or perhaps you’re even thinking of selling your business in the next few years?
Regardless of what you envision for your next chapter, there are four factors that will lead to a happy and lucrative exit from the day-to-day operations of your business. Skip one of the four things and you may regret it, like the 75% of owners who say they absolutely wished they approached their exit a better way.
This session will help you define the second half of your business (and your life). Based on more than 200 in-depth interviews conducted for his podcast Built to Sell Radio (ranked by Forbes as one of their top 5 podcast for business owners), you’ll discover:
- The 4 factors that lead to a happy and lucrative business exit
- The “Happy, Rich or Famous?” paradox
- The single most important trick to a satisfying exit
- 1 surprising test to evaluate how much of your ego depends on your company
- The single biggest regret most owners have when they exit (and how to avoid it)