PART II – MANAGING UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES
- How to protect yourself from unexpected business risk prior to a transaction
- How to prepare your company (and you personally) for a successful sale.
- Learn what risks should be addressed, including subtleties of legal agreements, non-compete clauses, wills that misalign with shareholder’s agreements, powers of attorney and more
- There are several ways to structure the sale your company (including how and when you get paid). What are your options?
- Learn how to manage confidentiality and protect yourself against rogue competitors, suppliers, employees or customers.
- Tactics to avoid major post-sale surprises
- Shrewd buyer tactics that you need to know about