It’s often possible to sell your business for 50% more if you do everything right. Unlike selling a share on the stock exchange or a home in the residential real estate market, the process of selling your business is deemed “inefficient” by economists. In an efficient market like the ones listed above, the price of your asset is not significantly affected by the actual selling process. Contrarily, in the M&A market, the selling process itself can have a major impact on the price of your company. Plan and execute the process correctly and you could increase the price of your company by upwards of 50%. The speaker will elaborate on industry myths, and misconceptions to provide you with the knowledge and tools to sell your company for a higher price.
You’ll learn why:
- 75% of saleable companies are not sold successfully
- “Riding it over the top” is the most heartbreaking mistake owners make
- Companies should be sold – not bought
- It’s critically important to have multiple bidders
- Excellent advisors will consistently sell companies for more