• Hundreds of entrepreneurs and their executive teams from a broad range of industry sectors and different stages of business lifecycles
• Accounting, legal, financial, M&A experts and family enterprise advisors
• High performance business coaches, wealth managers and serial entrepreneurs
**The conference has been approved for the following professional continuing education credits:
- The BC Law Society has approved up to 4.5 hours of CPD credit for BC lawyers. Credit hours for each session follow the session description in red.
- FEA designates may earn 7 hours of CE for the entire conference.
- CPAs may include this content as verifiable CPD credits.