When considering a Management Buyout (MBO), how do you equip your management team to become a credible bidder for the business? How is your leadership team positioned to perform? Have you effectively replaced yourself with the right skill sets and integrated your best people into the company’s operations, so they are prepared to become owners? Is the team aware of the risks and opportunities involved?
This session will cover:
- When should you begin your succession planning
- How to prepare your senior management team for transition and the shift in leadership roles
- How to ensure your management team is well-advised and independently advised.
- Strategies for partner buyouts
- Different types of financing and strategies to increase cash flow
- Implementing your post-closing transition plan