The Business Transitions Forum is the pre-eminent conference for business owners looking to transition. Since 2015, we have helped 1000’s successfully plan for their M&A (mergers and acquisitions) strategies and tactics. The knowledge and tools gained from this event will help mitigate risks in your business, while increasing the net gain of an eventual transition.
*NEW! Our 2 year conference pass exclusively for business owners allows you to attend up to two conferences within a two year period, for the price of the first year. Groups of 2 or more receive 50% off additional passes.
Your 2-year pass activates on the day of purchase, you can attend two events over two years from the date of purchase.
We understand that as you get closer to your transition horizon, meeting advisors, finding a buyer and financing is a very intensive process. We are here to support the time it can take to ensure your transition is a success and that is why we have introduced this new two year ticket package.
Workshop Add-on is an additional cost each year.
Terms & Conditions:
- 2 year ticket pass is for business owners/executives only. M&A consultants and service providers do not qualify for this ticket type.
- Pass can be used for up to two conferences in a two year period. The 2nd conference ticket can be applied to any of the five BTF cities.
- Promo codes are applicable on the first ticket purchased but not on the additional tickets that are 50% off.
- Tickets are non-transferable
- BTF reserves the right to cancel registration if the ticket holder does not appear to be using the ticket as it was intended.
- For more information on the 2 year ticket pass, please visit our Frequent Asked Questions page.
- VIP Business Owner Reception the night before the conference (no service providers)
- 12 sessions and 45+ speakers
- Breakfast, coffee breaks and lunch
- Cocktails and Conversation networking reception following the Closing Session
- For Business Owners Only
- 2 part half day workshop
- Breakfast & Coffee Break
- Workshop Part 1: Enhancing the value of your business
- Workshop Part 2: Managing unintended consequences
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
All cancellation requests are subject to an administrative fee of 25%, and must be made in writing and received at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 25, 2019. We regret that cancellations and refunds are not permitted after this date. Substitutions are permitted at no charge prior to September 25, 2019. For substitutions after this date, there is a $50+5% GST administration fee.
We regret that no substitutions can be processed after October 9, 2019. We apologize that we are unable to apply discount codes to previously purchased tickets.
No further discounts/promo codes are applicable to group tickets.