This unique workshop is an opportunity for you to work shoulder-to-shoulder on your business with John Warrillow, one of the world’s leading thinkers on building a sellable business.
Warrillow is the bestselling author of Built to Sell and The Automatic Customer, books both Forbes and Inc. Magazine have rated as their top picks for business owners. The host of what Forbes calls one of the top 5 business podcasts of our time, Warrillow will lead you through eight unique strategies for driving up the value of your business.
If you’re like a lot of owners, you use your Profit & Loss statement as your report card at the end of the year. You may even use your P&L to figure out what your company is worth by applying a multiple to your profit. Having worked with more than 20,000 entrepreneurs, Warrillow has seen examples of companies that fetch up to three times more than the average price for companies in their industry. On the contrary, he’s seen cases where companies are worth less than half the average multiple of their peer group.
Why would one company be worth two or three times more than a comparable company in the same industry?
Warrillow has discovered that there are eight factors that actually impact your company’s value more than the industry you’re in or the revenue your company generates.
During this informative and engaging workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Increase your score on each of the eight drivers of company value
- Maximize your company’s overall value
- Find strategic buyers for your business
- Structure your business to maximize its value
- Accelerate the pace of positive word-of-mouth for your business using the same technique as companies like Intuit, Google and Apple
- Boost your company’s cash flow in the same way Harley Davidson finances its business
- Differentiate your business using the same methodology Warren Buffet looks for in companies he invests in
- Minimize your company’s reliance on your personal involvement by implementing strategies used by author Tim Ferriss that reduced his time “in the office” to just four hours a week
“I’d already read John’s book, “Built to Sell” (which is extraordinarily good) so I was expecting a great Keynote at the National Accountants Conference. It wasn’t great… it was outstanding. I was fascinated by his ideas on building automatic customers and building business value. If you care about the value of your business you must go and see John live.” – Mark Wickersham
“As a business owner, I like speakers who give me ideas I can put to work right away. John delivers this take-home value in spades.” – Greg De Koker
“John is a superb speaker who combines his personal passion for small business with critical thinking and real-world examples. For entrepreneurs […] John is a compelling thought leader.” – Elizabeth Williams