A SAFE BTF ATLANTIC EXPERIENCE
We know that some of you may still be apprehensive about attending an event in-person. So, we wanted to let you know that the safety of our community is our priority.
BTF Atlantic will operate with the following protocols in place:
- Current Government Mandates Enforced
- Comfort Stickers on Your Badge
- Let others know how your comfort level with interacting – whether hugs are okay, fist bumps only, or if you’d like to keep your distance
- A Safe Venue Space
- Enhanced ventilation and air purifying system at the Westin Calgary
- Spacious rooms to allow for distancing
- Limited number of seats
- Masks on-site for anyone who’d like one
- Ample hand sanitizer
While we are optimistic about where we are headed, we understand you may need some extra flexibility this year. If, at any time, it is determined that the event will not take place in April 2022 due to government-implemented health guidelines, you will automatically receive complimentary access to the next BTF event or the option for a full refund. We are also offering a flexible cancellation policy for ticket holders.
Please check back periodically for updates to our health and safety protocols.